The Hotel is a former Victorian mill owners’ house and prides itself on the quality of its Award Winning restaurant where guests can enjoy exceptional quality food, cooked using only the freshest ingredients available. As well as its excellent cuisine the hotel is renowned for its high levels of service, friendliness and hospitality.
At the Hotel, each room is distinctive and are varying in size, aspect, decor and furnishings. The Hotel overlooks the Aire valley and boasts breathtaking views.
Many of our customers return to our Hotel as they enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, comfortable bedrooms and a warm welcome. It is simply your Home from Home.
The Hotel offers:-
- 9 Bedrooms – 2 Twin, 5 Double, 1 Single and 1 Four Poster room of which 1 Twin and 1 Double are on the ground floor.
- Free Wireless Internet access in all bedrooms and public areas.
- All rooms are en-suite.
- Hospitality Tray with choice of fruit tea, coffee, tea, decaf coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits.
- Selection of Books.
- 2000 watt Hair Dryer.
- Trouser Press.
- Direct Dial Telephone.
- Flat Screen digital HD TV with Freeview channels.
- Dogs are welcome at a small charge.
Free Car Parking.
- Personal friendly service.
The Hotel’s Award Winning Restaurant and Bar, both overlook the gardens and distant views of St Ives and the Aire Valley. This is the place where friends and families get together for a meal or to celebrate a special occasion.
The Five Rise Locks Hotel and Award Winning Restaurant offer a dining experience of award-winning modern cuisine with a twist, often including classic British and Continental dishes. Proprietor Richard Stoyle displays his style in preparing dishes using the best seasonal ingredients sourced locally where possible.
All diets can be catered for with ample notice and most dishes can be adapted to suit Gluten Free, Dairy Free and other regimes.
With stunning views over the Aire Valley, The Award Winning Bistro Restaurant offers modern British food at very reasonable prices. From Burgers to Steaks, Fresh Fish and Vegetables and home-made desserts all are sourced locally where possible. There is a bar with comfortable sofas so you can enjoy a drink whilst your meal is being prepared.
All diets can be catered for and the Hotel and Restaurant are family run.
The Hotel is a perfect venue for your celebration or a get together with family and friends. We can cater for up to 50 people for a sit-down meal and up to 80 for a cocktail party style buffet.
With stunning views over the Aire Valley the Pictures and Mirrors, the Polished Wooden Floors and Rich Red Carpet create a comfortable, tasteful atmosphere whilst still being relaxed and friendly.
We can accommodate from 10 to 44 people for a sit-down Lunch or Dinner. Whether it is a Birthday, an anniversary or just a get together, the Hotel’s reputation for good food and service is second to none.
All packages include:
- Exclusivity of being the only wedding in the hotel.
- Choice of menu for Wedding Breakfast.
- Evening Finger Buffet.
- Lanterns on the tables.
- White linen tablecloths and napkins.
- The use of gardens for photographs.
- Bar facilities until 12 am.
- Master of Ceremonies.
- Room Hire.
- Free Car Parking.
- 9 En-Suite Bedrooms to include Full English Breakfast.
At our Hotel we know that all events are different, that’s why we are flexible to ensure that your event goes your way. Our Hire the House Package is perfect for events that want a house party without all the clearing up!
The package includes from Midday on the day of the event:
- Exclusive use of the Ground Floor Restaurant and Bar.
- Exclusive use of the Sun Terrace and Gardens.
- 9 En-Suite Bedrooms.
- Home-cooked Full English Breakfast.